[Year 12 IT Apps] Techniques Used to Acquire Data on Websites

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 17 08:40:48 EST 2012

Yes, it is ambiguous. It only makes sense when taken to mean that the org
is acquiring info from the public using the internet.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

--
An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."