[Year 12 IT Apps] Announcing icarait.com

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 7 23:11:21 EST 2012

Hi all*

Please ignore this post - it may only become relevant in about 3 years, if
federal government national curriculum IT plans continue unabated.

Realising that I was lucky to grab the domain name vceit.com before it was
registered by a cunning oriental numerologist, I decided to future-proof
myself against the Australian Curriculum before it dumps itself on us all
with its full pedagogical majesty.

So, I took advantage of holiday lethargy to register *acarait.com* before
the only remaining choice was *
AustralianCurriculumAssessmentandReportingAuthorityInformationTechnology.com.
*

So, soon you will be able to visit the ACARA-enabled vceit.com site by
typing *acarait.com*.

Your first visit to acarait.com might seem *remarkably* similar to your
previous visits to vceit.com... changes may occur as soon as I find out
what ACARA is, exactly.

Actually, I don't really care too much about what ACARA IT includes, as
long as it has a *glossary.*

And there's not too much databasing.

And there's some 21st century content such as media editing.

Come to think of it, I *do* care about what ACARA IT includes. You might
want to get your sixpence worth of input in while they're still listening.

Keep enjoying the sunny days while they're here

Mark
--

* Especially *you*, the cute, shy lurker at the back - yes *you*, the one
with good ideas who has always *meant* to start posting here, but has so

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

--
An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."