[Year 12 IT Apps] Normal forms

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 18 10:05:56 EST 2011

I found this site to help as it hs many examples:

http://www.teach-ict.com/as_as_computing/ocr/H447/F453/3_3_9/normalisation/miniweb/index.htm

Follow the links on the left frame.

However, as much as this confuses me, it looks like the more you break down a table, to eliminate as much duplication as possible, it goes up an NF level.

Good luck, Litsa