[Year 12 IT Apps] Using mindmaps for revision

Murray, Guy C murray.guy.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Oct 16 13:18:22 EST 2011

Hi all,
We have used mindmaps to revise minor topics during IT units 1 -4 over the years. Students have used rfflow, mindmeister etc to produce electronic versions... so this is my quick and not very neat or artistic effort at some chapters from Potts. There will be mistakes in them!
Several students are redrawing them as their revision exercise, and one or two are trying to transfer them to an electronic version. Feel free to adapt them in any way you like. If any of your students produce a great electronic version, or are artistic, I would love to see their final effort

Guy Murray
ICT Co-ordinator
Bellarine SC