[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam question 11c

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 17:09:21 EST 2011

Hi Adric. As mentioned earlier, software and hardware together equal
'equipment'. I think this is from an ancient study design, but it still
makes sense.

On 15 November 2011 16:27, Adric Gardner <gardner.adric.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.