[Year 12 IT Apps] Hacking and backups

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:09:28 EST 2011

Hi Donna

I read your email about this a few days back and I was rather intrigued -
from memory it was info provided by DistributeIT to its customers and the
public explainng the situation and also a number of forum links discussing
the implications etc.

At the time I wondered why something this significant hadn't hit the
mainstream press (or at least I had'nt heard about it from the mainstream
press). Now it has.

It often happens - events take on a different significance when they hit the
mainstream newspapers ,or when they pop up on a 7:30 family current affairs
TV program... (eg much of the work done by teachers about cyberbullying was
almost ignored until the issue hit the TV).

Please don't stop sharing things as they happen - it's always good to be
ahead of the curve!.

Ken

Ken Price
Tasmanian eSchool