[Year 12 IT Apps] Emailing: runnals white petrini milthorpe.jpg

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 23 10:43:50 EST 2011

Dear all,
Please accept my apologies for this EMAIL.
Can you please delete this email.
As It was sent in error.

Andrew Weir

Andrew Weir

Information Technology Co-ordinator

Thomas Carr College

35 Thomas Carr Drive,

Tarneit, VIC 3029

(P) (03) 8734-2423

(F) (03) 9748 4388

(E) andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.