[Year 12 IT Apps] OT rate my teacher

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 7 14:10:13 EST 2011

A rate my teacher site????

I dont reckon I'll even pay it optical service! let alone any other air time. If the kids dont like your subject, chances are they WONT choose it anyway. Logical really. Mine just suffer my odd sense of attempted humor..but we still have fun too, oh, and learn stuff as well.

What about a rate my sock smell site?? Or a Rate my "Rate my....? " site to rate the raters!!!

hehehe...

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au<mailto:kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>