[Year 12 IT Apps] Using technology as a study tool

Peter Langham peterlangham1983 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:48:56 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm giving a presentation next week on *Using technology as a study tool* to
all of our VCE students.

Some of the ideas I have for speaking about so far are the VCAA website for
past exams, Teacher Tube, Wikispaces, Podcasts, Online Bookmarks
(Delicious).

I would love to find out about some other ideas that you guys might have or
use.

I expect there would be quite a lot of technology on smart phones that could
be used really effectively but I'm unaware of it as I've only recently
upgraded.

Thanks for your help.

Peter Langham.
Narre Warren South P-12 College.