[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Apps Practice Exams and an idea for PD

Jo McLeay jo at vitta.org.au
Fri Aug 12 16:21:05 EST 2011

Hi Brett,
Go to http://www.vitta.org.au/resourceshop/id/115/cid/1/parent/0//t/resourceshop/title/2011+VCE+IT+Applications+Exams+Pack and you can get them there.
>From the front page of vitta.org.au go to resource shop, curriculum resources, and you will see them on the 2nd page
Kind regards,
Jo

----- "Maggie" <iaquinto at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

AFAIK there are 3 practice exams available from VITTA

> Sent from my iPhone

> On 12/08/2011, at 14:50, "Davies, Brett" < bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au > wrote:

Hi All,

1. I was wondering if VITTA have any plans to run a PD session on how to find stuff on their website? If so please put my name down, I cannot work it out!

2. I am looking for where I can either beg, borrow, steal or buy a couple of practice exams for IT Apps. We have an upcoming practice exam week. Any information, links etc would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Brett

--

Jo McLeay
Professional Learning Officer
E: jo at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au

VITTA ~ supporting ICT Educators anywhere, any time
Bookmark VITTA's Professional Learning Program 2010
Follow VITTALearning on twitter