[Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA annual conference

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 9 10:34:20 EST 2011

Dear colleagues

Apologies for the cross postings. In just under three weeks, VITTA's annual conference will be held at the Caulfield Racecourse on 29 and 30 August. VITTA, like some other subject associations such as the History Teachers Association of Victoria, have chosen to hold their conference in term 3 rather than term 4. This timing certainly assists you in making budget submissions, as you have the opportunity to explore the resources on display. It also gives you the chance to consider new teaching and learning ideas that can be either implemented immediately or can form the basis for changes in 2012.

This year the conference has some outstanding keynote speakers, and a wide range of sessions to meet a variety of needs. If you haven't already registered, I urge you to do so. And this year there is a cocktail party (no cost) to celebrate VITTA's 21st birthday. On a personal note, this is a special event as I was the original executive officer of VITTA. It comprised an office of me (1 day a week), and three hours of administrative support - how things have changed!

Visit the VITTA website<http://www.vitta.org.au/conferenceinfo> for registration details and the program.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen