[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Ben Hines b.hines at ccg.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 1 13:00:04 EST 2011

Hey Mark

Once in kiosk mode, you would then get students to use buttons or hyperlinks to go between slides which show the pictures and instructions on how to use the spreadsheet (or whatever)?

Ta

[cid:image001.png at 01CC504A.EE5D0FA0]
Mr Ben Hines

Maths/ICT Teacher
Senior School Campus - Christian College Geelong
*(03) 52411577 (ext. 212)