[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Apps uncorrected page proofs online

Raus, Jana Jana.Raus at cengage.com
Thu Oct 14 13:56:28 EST 2010

Re: Zach Alexakos' query on IT Apps online page proofs

I'm the publisher for this title at Nelson Cengage Learning, and I'm happy to announce that the uncorrected page proofs of the IT Applications title will also be available online in due course. We currently anticipate that they will be posted in the beginning of November.

If you are going to begin teaching the Units 3 & 4 course in Term 4 this year, please contact either myself or one of the sales reps (Julie and Danuta) and we will do our utmost to fast-track the first couple of chapters to you.

I'll be at the upcoming VITTA conference at the Nelson stand, should you want to chat, get further information, or provide us with any feedback. I'll be all ears.

Jana Raus
Publishing Editor, Special Projects
Cengage Learning
Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
(t) 61.3.9685.4145 | (m) 0466 207 230 | (e) jana.raus at cengage.com<mailto:jana.raus at cengage.com> |(w) www.cengage.com<http://www.apluspub.com.au/>