[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Free software

Hutchison, Geoffrey G hutchison.geoffrey.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 6 23:22:29 EST 2010

Gotta say Kent: "why are you being informed by your tech"?

Why don't you know already?

Way too many schools are being controlled by "the tech". IT techs should
be responding to school/staff/student needs, not deciding or setting
parameters for the school.

The tail does not (or should not) wag the dog.

cheers,

Geoff Hutchison,

IT Manager/Coordinator,

McGuire College,