[Year 12 IT Apps] Suggestion for a third VCE IT subject ...

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 12 09:15:47 EST 2010

Norton does hacker attack detection as well and logs it- I should know, I
have it and it works, even provides the IP address of the hacker- discovered
some turkey in Latvia was trying to break into my computer.

Needless to say I responded-

Re: The wording of Question 3 MC on the ITA Exam.
I firmly believe the VCAA should award a Global mark for this question.  It
is clearly  worded incorrectly.  Kevork¹s change of wording from Œdetect¹ to
Œprevent¹ simply to get to the gist of the question proves my point.  Detect
and Prevent have two totally different meanings.

Zach Alexakos