[Year 12 IT Apps] Full sentences versus dot points

Paul Miller pmiller at olsh.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 12:20:04 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

Just out of curiosity, what do you all tell your kids about writing answers in dot point format in the exam? I've never read anything in my memory in examiners reports about not using dot points in answers. Also, as a preference, when marking I actually find it easier to mark work that has been dot pointed. Is there a particular stem that requires no dot points? Opinions??

Cheers,

Paul.

The contents of this email are confidential.  Any unauthorised use of the This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on the information contained in it. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College Bentleigh does not guarantee that this email or attachments are unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College Bentleigh.