[Year 12 IT Apps] AS3

Peter Langham peterlangham1983 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:19:05 EST 2010

Hi Andrew,

I'm teaching Actionscript 3.0 to my year 10s. We've used it for both web
development and programming games.
I teach a class of 25 students, the whole class is constantly engaged. A
handful of students are understanding the coding and are doing extra things
at home via online tutorials, while the majority of them are editing and
reproducing existing code.

It's a lot of fun.

Peter Langham
Narre Warren P-12 College.