[Year 12 IT Apps] wireless security

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:11:23 EST 2010

Yes, their open ordering policy means that anybody standing behind to you
can see what you have ordered. In addition, if you read one of their free
print newspaper then anybody can glance at what page you are reading. By
picking up a copy of the same paper and some simple finger logging spyware,
they can reproduce your browsing and reading patterns.

Crikey, they dont even empty their rubbish bin (should I say trash can?)
after each user has logged out a meal session and returned the tray. It
would be relatively easy to reconstruct a purchase order from the compressed
layers, some would say that you could even reconstruct an entire meal!

Reality is that you should probably only do in public what you think you
should be doing, not what you think you can get away with.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au