[Year 12 IT Apps] Newspaper Article: Privacy on the net

Anderson, Stuart L anderson.stuart.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 26 10:17:57 EST 2010

There's this article

Shopping loyalty cards

Supermarket loyalty programs offer very little value but are used to collect enormous amounts of your personal data.

http://www.choice.com.au/Reviews-and-Tests/Money/Shopping-and-Legal/Shopping/Shopping-loyalty-cards/page/Sophisticated%20databases.aspx

Stuart Anderson
VCE Accounting and IT Applications teacher
Kambrya College