[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Implementation workshops

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 13 14:54:46 EST 2010

Perhaps one of the early sessions can be recorded and streamed through the
online teacher PD network...

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/program?

It would lack the social networking, but it's better than an 8 hour drive,
or no information at all...

It would be nice of the IT kingdom to lead the way forward for other VCAA
learning areas  ;-)

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 1:15 PM, David Eddie <deddie at sjcmda.vic.edu.au>wrote:

>  Hi Paula
>

> While I know you would love to have as many participants as possible, an
> (in my case) 8hr return trip to our regional workshop, which is two hrs in
> the late afternoon / evening is unrealistic. Perhaps more workshops, more
> widely spread?
>

> Regards
>

> David Eddie
>
> St Joseph's College

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the
trap.