[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE study design - a different topic - I promise!

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 29 09:35:51 EST 2010

Both are fair points although I prefer the immediacy of email (open, read, react, click reply, type, click send - all over inside 30 seconds... hmmm ,,, could lead to some problems I suppose...).

In doing some virtual team research last year I did come across an evaluation of various techniques. To get the most out of email lists, it was suggested that periodically for each thread someone (always the mysterious 'someone') needs to do a summary of what has been said so far, thus pulling all the different elements of the discussion together and so helping to reach a consensus conclusion. I think the idea has merit but getting a 'someone' or even several of them would be a big problem.

Regards
Robert T-A