[Year 12 IT Apps] Tomorrow Sport - competition for Primary and Secondary students - invitation to participate

Paul Wright paulw at vitta.org.au
Mon Dec 13 15:21:26 EST 2010

Hi Kathryn.

This is just a quick message to thank you for your email.
We would really appreciate it if you could participate in the Tomorrow Sport pilot.
We have had teams of teachers writing materials and we have been developing support materials and we are currently developing the Tomorrow Sport web site. I will get back to you as soon as possible with more information.

Thanks again for your message.

Regards,

Paul Wright
VITTA - Project Office