[Year 12 IT Apps] Antonia Caridi's Powerpoint from the IT for Newbies

LOUCA, Stella Stella.LOUCA at kew.vic.edu.au
Fri Dec 10 08:19:49 EST 2010

Thanks Antonia
This is brilliant! Just what I need for next year. Have a good break.

Stella Louca
English, ESL & IT Teacher
ESL Coordinator

stella.louca at kew.vic.edu.au

Kew High School

Phone: +61 3 9859 8652
Fax:     +61 3 9819 7880

www.kew.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Kew High School on (03) 9859 8652 immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies. Kew High School does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the views held by Kew High School.