[Year 12 IT Apps] Chill Pillls for all!

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 9 07:49:51 EST 2010

Thanks, everyone.  I trust the chilled pills have been taken and we can put
this yuletide thread to bed.

I invoke Godwin's Law, and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Study
Design.

Mark the Moderator.

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

My cow died on this day two years ago.  I know because I noted it in my
dairy.