[Year 12 IT Apps] [Possibly Spam]TechRepublic Blogs: IT skill sets in demand for 2011

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:23:32 EST 2010

Perhaps this is also a good justification for IS. It has been fun to see
programming back into the scope of year 11 IT. Perhaps too often we often
mumble and are distracted by the hurdle programming when it is an important
and HOT subject (Higher Order Thinking).

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au