[Year 12 IT Apps] Google Wave

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:04:34 EST 2009

hahaha that was my thought only a few min ago!

Lets make it so. Mine is rgesthuizen at gmail.com and tonight is already
splashing waves between my technicians and the OLPC team! Each question can
become a new wavelet with ripples for discussion points. This is a
fascinating hybrid technology that has huge potential. For the others that
don't have a wave account yet, it is easy enough to join in and contribute
later so don't feel as if you are missing out just yet.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au