[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 3_4 Textbooks

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:26:45 EST 2009

IT applications - VCE Information Technology Units 3 and 4
Nelson
cengage.com.au

Also useful:
The Leading Edge
VCE Units 3 & 4 IT Applications
Author: Mark Kelly
Harcourt Education
www.hi.com.au/theleadingedge

Jacaranda has VCE Study Pack - small cards with study notes.  Useful for
some students

Also, an examination Questions book - sorry, can't give exact details as I
lent mine to a student the other day as he "lost" his.

Joseph Papaleo