[Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O1(MS-Access)

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 19 13:39:10 EST 2009

Just call the 'found' errors as part of the 'manual validation' process...its actually part of the outcome!! (its called error checking).
The fact that they realised their errors during entering of the data is great...they get first hand experience in GIGO(garbage in, garbage out) and can use it to test their electronic validation algorithms. They deserve a pat on the back for 'finding' the errors before their production crashed for unknown reasons...

Cool huh!

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."