[Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O1(MS-Access)

DANIELA LUPONE luponed at columba.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 19 12:32:53 EST 2009

In the ideal world we would have time to redesign but my understanding is that we assess the design before they develop to ensure they design prior to this. The designs may not match up exactly but that does not matter. In the real world with more time things may be different. However at the develop stage students should be annotating evidence of testing. (I still like the testing table option as I think this gives more detail and evidence of the thinking that happens behind the task).
So to answer your question as I see it and others have explained to me it is not necessary they do this for the assessment task as we are just really giving them a taste of each of the steps of problem solving. In fact I assess the design prior to them developing. I hope this helps??

Daniela Lupone
St Columba's College
Essendon 3040