[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - Dual-booting Macs

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 12 11:07:00 EST 2009

Hi all.  Offtopic, so I'll keep it brief.

We have dual-booting Macs both in labs and with with some staff laptops.
  We've been having endless headaches with the dual-booters not working
properly with printing, wireless and accessing NFS drives.

We've thought of spending $10K on some software that will fix it, but
before we break the bank I thought it wise to see who else out there has
dual-booting Macs so our techies can swap stories and maybe find a fix.

If you have dual-boot experience, could you please reply offlist?

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Thanks!

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253