[Year 12 IT Apps] Sac2

Jacinta Chamberlain jc at starnaudsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 11 13:01:39 EST 2009

Thanks Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Mark Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, 11 March 2009 12:24 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Sac2

G'day Jacinta.

It's pretty much your call.  They should usually only work on SACs in
class time under supervision, but in some cases I let them do certain
time-consuming jobs at home and bring them in pre-prepared.  About the
only time I do this is to let them make a logo or hunt for photos on a
particular topic.

I don't let them pre-work the U3O2 screenshots, though.