[Year 12 IT Apps] Security for SACS

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:13:12 EST 2009

I use similar methods, but then tell the students I take a copy (the server
backup) at the end of each day so I can compare their work from one lesson
to the next if I need to.  I don't want my students to be tempted to create
a solution at home with help and sneak it in if they have made a mess of
their work.

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School

Joseph Papaleo