[Year 12 IT Apps] Security for SACS

Quentin Lydall qly at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 10 10:12:40 EST 2009

Hi Claire,

We use a similar approach to Jock, folders on a student read-only drive
which they cannot access via the intranet portal. Out techs wrote a DOS
command file which assigns full permissions and another which removes
all permissions.  I have a CSV Excel sheet for each class with the
appropriate student list.  Very simple and works well.  Further info
email me at qly at beaconhills.vic.edu.au.

Quentin Lydall

Head of ICT

Beaconhills College Valley Campus

30-34 Toomuc Valley Road,

Pakenham

3810

Phone: 1300 002 225 Extn 3016

P Please consider the environment before printing my email