[Year 12 IT Apps] SAC2 interactive element

Colin SUTTON oz.sutton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:27:22 EST 2009

I'm doing SAC 2 first!

I know there was a lot of discussion in other years about the interactive
Virtual team stuff - I don't want to start THAT again!

BUT

I found this site (there's probably BILLIONS of other sites that do the
same), but this one's FREE and seems to work OK. You need to join for free
first before you can use the free tools and there's LOTS of them.

I built a Submit form (3 elements - but there's LOTS of possibilities if you
use the Blank form option) in less than 3 minutes from scratch (including
editing one bit!). You then just copy the code it generates.

*******   http://www.bravenet.com/     ********
Regards

COLIN