[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - NSSCF panel for notebooks

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 31 11:00:00 EST 2009

Hi all.  A quick OT for those waiting for the notebook panel to be
revised.  It's up at

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/management/ictsupportservices/ictproducts/notebooks.htm

but - bless the bobbysocks of DEECD - one provider is missing, "To be
confirmed".

Which previous panelist is now missing?  Lenovo - the one I really
wanted the new prices and specs on!  So I could finally terminate some
leases and spend our Rudd money.

D'Oh.

After an 8 month wait for NSSCF money, now a wait for the new panel to
be done... and finance for 2010 needs to be sorted by last week...

kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

Why do people mis-spell 'grammar' and mispronounce 'pronuniciation'?