[Year 12 IT Apps] REVIEW OF VCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUMMARY OF PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE STUDY DESIGN

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 20 15:53:50 EST 2009

That's what the previous course did, and I have a feeling 99% of the
state chose spreadsheets every time.  At least I did.

I wonder if Paula has figures on the numbers of schools who chose
databases over spreadsheets when they had the choice.  I think that
would be a democratic demonstration of people's preferences.

While I'd prefer this strategy too, I can cope with one database task,
but two is really pushing it.