[Year 12 IT Apps] REVIEW OF VCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 19 10:34:40 EST 2009

Multimedia and the Office Admin, Business Admin courses seem to cover a lot
of the applications (in both senses) you mention. When I first stumbled into
IPM I thought it was a course in search of content. I still think that and
would not be disappointed to see it die because it overlaps with other areas
so much. Software Development on the other hand, now there's something you
can get your teeth into!

Laurie