[Year 12 IT Apps] REVIEW OF VCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SUMMARY OF PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE STUDY DESIGN

Natalie H natinga71 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 16:13:09 EST 2009

...and if they do enrol without having done any IT before (which happens...), they have to learn to use spreadsheets AND databases for ONE outcome! OMG! Do we get a DeLorean so we have enough time to teach both simultaneously?? This would have killed my current crop of kids...

The flip side is that they don't really do any proper DB or SS in units 1/2, so they may not know enough to be scared out of signing up for ITA?

Natalie Heath (Parade College)