[Year 12 IT Apps] Not sure where to ask this?

Judee Hobbs forscutt.judee.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 5 10:41:13 EST 2009

We also changed to 4 by 72 minute periods on a 3 week timetable so more
subjects can be included. Confusing about the 3 weeks but MUCH better than 5
or 6 periods a day. I did not want the change initially but now I would
never want to go back. Just need to vary the activities a bit for classes
like Maths. Perfect for IT - less time wasted settling down and logging-on
etc. and the kids can remain concentrating for the whole time.

Judee Forscutt-Hobbs

Lowanna College.