[Year 12 IT Apps] and here's another one....

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 11:22:09 EST 2008

That was a very clear exposition Mark and thanks for that. If teachers have
problems distinguishing some of these concepts ... but I think we've been
there before and the answer is to read the study design more closely.

My problem with the examiner's "correct" answer to 16 is that I believe
language and its correct and appropriate use is, and must be, of prime
importance in the production of any useable software product. I am utterly
pedantic on this point. A web site containing "childish" colour and
animations might be as appealing to Nonna as to little Sofia, but
polysyllabic language littered with subordinate clauses will lose the child
more quickly than its parent.

Laurie