[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam 'analysis'

SAMANTHA MITCHELL MITCHELLS at milsen.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 11:03:53 EST 2008

Hi listers,
I am going to send my students to the holidays with the 2007 exam paper. Normally I would just ask them to complete it, but this year I'm going to ask them to analyse the questions rather than answer them. Here are my ideas so far & I'm hoping you might be able to add some.
Cheers,
Samantha Mitchell
MIldura Senior College

For each question of Part A - 'Multiple Choice':

*	Highlight the 'key' words
*	Write down the 'topic'
*	Write down the page number in 'Potts' that discusses this topic
	HINT: pages (vi) & (vii) may be useful
*

For each question of Part B -  'Short-Answer':

*	Highlight the 'key' words
*	Highlight the 'question stem(s)'