[Year 12 IT Apps] and here's another one....

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 18 10:23:06 EST 2008

Blocked by Netspace.  Will have to wait till I get home.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:  <mailto:digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College  <http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au> www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
In declaring his love for a beaver dam (erected by beavers for beavers' purposes) and his hatred for dams erected by men (for the purposes of men) the Naturist reveals his hatred for his own race — i.e., his own self-hatred. Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love (1973)