[Year 12 IT Apps] Friday Night Serial Killer TV - perfect place for ITA

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Sat Sep 13 08:03:40 EST 2008

8:30 is fine to be watching TV, most parties don't start until 11-12:00ish anyway (or so my 19yo son tells me)

Mark Scott
Luther College
"If you don't change direction, you will probably end up where you are heading." Sara Felder

 PS and yes I am at work sending this email (you can't keep a good nerd down)