[Year 12 IT Apps] Congratulations to Paula Christophersen

Edulists kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Sep 11 20:04:20 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

 Congratulations are indeed due as Finland is the leader in education so her
acceptance to present at this conference is a massive vote of confidence her
work.
We are all fortunate to have been working with Paula all these years and you
will agree that she has been very supportive and always made herself
available for all of our questions and queries through a number of study
design reviews and implementations.
 Take our collective best wishes with you and enjoy your time in Finland
Paula !