[Year 12 IT Apps] A Short Off topic Ruddy warning -URGENT

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 5 13:26:32 EST 2008

Yes indeedy. The October 9 deadline was set Federally, but the Vic govt
moved it for Vic schools to before the end of term.  This is so they
could get feedback & questions back to applicants before schools became
incommunicado during the term 3 holidays.

To top it off, McKinnon is also an Ultranet trial school (again) so we
also have the Blueprint to do, plus the usual 2009 funding submissions
and 3-year leasing forecasts(which are made murky by potential Rudd
money that can't be used for leasing.)

O, the joy.

I'm certainly glad I learned how to spreadsheet!

Kevork Krozian wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>  I have cc'd this to eLearning but it is URGENT in the sense that a circular has come through to our principal from DEECD
> that the closing date for round 2 has been moved forward from October 9 to September 17 -- Wednesday week !!!!!
>
>  I know you will complain about this being off topic but I hope the urgency of the message will permit some tolerance for it.
> Otherwise you can complain to the administrator :))
>
> Take Care
>
> Kevork

> Agreed, we should move the Rudd debate and this thread from the ITA to the
> eLearning list *elearning at edulists.com.au *? I will redirect all my replies
> there following this post.  Interested ITA subscribers should subscribe via
> the following link.
>
> Ow yes, if anybody has any general IT news, IT gossip, IT hardware grumbles
> or just a good IT joke to share, toss it instead to the offtopic list*.
>
> ITA teachers can now breath a sigh of relief and focus on the VCE exam prep.
>
> Regards Roland
>
> 2008/9/4 Mark Scott <msc at luther.vic.edu.au>
>
>> I am considering withdrawing from this email list because of the amount of
>> off-topic emails at the moment.
>>
>> I know lots of us are involved in the Ruddy money and ruddy networks and
>> ruddy laptops but I'm not and I'm sure lots of other ITA teachers aren't
>> either.
>>
>> Please take these discussions somewhere else.
>>
>> Mark Scott
>> Luther College
>> "If you don't change direction, you will probably end up where you are
>> heading." Sara Felder

>>> St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
>>> Horsham
>>> email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

>>> PARTY..PARTEE,..PARTIE,...PARTAY!!
>>> "This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not
>> disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended
>> recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us
>> immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not
>> guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are
>> provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all
>> responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
>> indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
>> negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are
>> not necessarily those of the School."
>>>

>>> List
>>> There was an email floating around a few weeks ago about problems with
>> Windows Media player and the new R61. Any help??
>>> Jason Lappin
>>> Year 10 Coordinator
>>> Rutherglen High School

>>> Can you refer me to the doc that stats this ?  Just to be sure....
>>>
>>> ====================================================
>>> Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
>>> mailto: digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
>>> Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
>>> Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
>>> Short words are best and the old words when short are best of all.
>> Winston
>>> Churchill

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.