[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - Markbook and Office 2007

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Wed Sep 3 19:15:41 EST 2008

I know there was a gentle reminder that this was off-topic, but we have
found many problems running vista with pre access 2007 programs; running
very slow is one symptom. It seems to be fixed by converting the program to
access 2007 code - which I don't think is an option for markbook at the
moment.

Regards
Robert T-A
Brighton SC