[Year 12 IT Apps] Game Maker tutorials

Matt Trathen Matt.Trathen at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 3 11:41:48 EST 2008

It is free - try here http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/try

Mr Matt Trathen
Mathematics and Information Technology Teacher

St Leonard's College
Brighton Campus
163 South Road Brighton East  VIC  3187
t (+61 3) 99099316
f (+61 3) 95923439

www.stleonards.vic.edu.au

>>> "Attard, Martin P" <attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> 03/09/2008 11:17 >>>

Matt, sorry I can’t help you, but I’ve heard about Gamemaker, is GM 7Lite is that for free and where do you get it from? Thank you

Mr. Martin Attard
Kurunjang Secondary College
Kurunjang Drive
PO Box 598
Melton  3337, Victoria, Australia
Ph: (03)97439211 (w)
Fax: (03)97478495 (w)
email: attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Disclaimer
This message, including any attachments, is provided without
responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
assumption of a duty of care by the School.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this e-mail
message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached
files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.
This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended
recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been
received in error, then please notify Kurunjang Secondary College immediately
and destroy the original message.