[Year 12 IT Apps] Copyright Explained

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 23:37:06 EST 2008

Aghhhh, Miro just chewed up my monthly bandwidth at home again with ooodles
of great IT videos to share with my classes back at school. Hope the family
understands. With daylight saving, they can all now go outside to play. :-)

Regards Roland

PS: Speaking of videos .. remember 3in6 for your other IT classes folks.
Great fun now that teaching all those pesky year 12's are concentrating on
the final exam prep. Ready, camera, action!

http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents/id/37/title/3in6%20Video%20Award%202008

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au