[Year 12 IT Apps] Completely OT: connecting Linux box to eduPaSS wireless network

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 10:18:16 EST 2008

This is completely OT but given the expertise here (especially you
Donna, if you are reading) I thought it would be a good place to start.

For the past two years I have had no problems with my Linux laptop
accessing the eduPaSS-XXXX-YY wireless network at our school. In fact,
I wrote a little howTo that Donna put on the Ubuntu site. However, since the
roll-out of the R61's I have not been able to connect my Linux Laptop to
the wireless net. Something seems to have changed at the eduPaSS end.

Any clues? Anybody?

Laurie

--
Laurie Savage
Markbook/Moodle Coordinator::Pascoe Vale Girls College::03 9306 2544