[Year 12 IT Apps] Frontapge 203

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 24 15:49:57 EST 2008

Are they there in "normal view"?  (If so, maybe the page wasn't saved before previewing it.)

Also the banners, buttons etc. for the different themes have to be set up when the website is first started (File, New, Web, choose the one you want, then save it to the My Webs folder).  If you are just doing a single page, (File, New, Page) then you don't get all the extras like banners and buttons that are shown in the theme (they are greyed out).

Lastly, I did a series of sheets on Fast Feet which show the development of a website from go to whoa, maybe there is something in there that will be useful.  I think the first or second sheet showed how to set up the navigation bar.  They are all on the VITTA site - http://archive.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3195

hope this helps,

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC